Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Birthday Twins

Mila is one of my favorite people.  
She is fashionable, smart, and super creative.  
I feel honored to have her and her wardrobe representing Bunky Boutique!   
Not only do Mila and I share a love of the unique and interesting, but we also share a birthday.  
(Except she is 13 years younger than me, but let's keep that on the down low!!) 
Last week we both surprised each other with birthday gifts.  I got Mila a copper heart necklace with her name on it from "against the grain".
And she painted a piece of art for me!  It was such a thoughtful and artistic present.  I got emotional receiving the gift because I knew that she took the time and energy to create something beautiful for me.  It is truly special and, well, it took my breath away.
THANK YOU BIRTHDAY TWIN!
Posing with our gifts!  
I almost forgot to mention that she also brought me gluten-free cupcakes from Urban Cookies ~ those went to good use :)


No comments:

Post a Comment